Best price for 26 Macgregor Sailboat
The MacGregor 26 - a 5 minute introduction
An introduction to the MacGregor 26 power sailer by the designer and builder Roger MacGregor himself.
Search for Bateman continues at Belews Lake
Bateman kept his 26-foot MacGregor sailboat in his mom's yard in Eden, where he worked on it often. That morning, on May 27, when he went to pick up his boat from his mom's yard, he told her he'd be back that afternoon, according to a family member.
Boats For Sale:
Related Items on eBay
View all 3 items...
- Bateman kept his 26-foot MacGregor sailboat in his mom's yard in Eden, where he worked on it often. That morning, on May 27, when he went to pick up his boat from his mom's yard, he told her he'd be back that afternoon, according to a family member.
- The wind hit moments before the 1988 MacGregor 26 sailboat capsized, despite efforts to release the sail to reduce wind pressure, said John Shean, board president for the Bloomington, Ind.-based Heart of Sailing charity. Heart of Sailing of Bloomington
- The 26-foot MacGregor sailboat capsized Sunday, killing the grandfather and uncle of an 11-year-old autistic boy who was one of nine guests on the excursion along with the driver of the vessel, the charity said. One other disabled person was onboard.
MACGREGOR 26 HOME PAGE
MacGregor 26... Factory website for the MacGregor 26', $19,990 trailerable sailboat, 24 mph, the WORLD'S best selling cruising sailboat.
MacGregor Sailboats - MacGregor 26 Trailerable Sailboats
West Coast home of the MacGregor 26 trailerable sailboat. Includes features, specifications and price list.
2003 NOVEMBER SAILING 27 Did you hear the story about the sailor sailing singlehanded in his MacGregor 26 when he had a heart attack? He put the pedal to
... exporting factory garage sale macgregor 65 macgregor 70 anthem
The Thunderbird class sailboat was designed in 1958 by Seattle Washington naval architect Ben Seaborn, in response to a request from the Douglas Fir Plywood Association (now APA - The Engineered Wood Association) of Tacoma, Washington for design proposals for a sailboat that would "... be both a racing and cruising boat; provide sleeping accommodations for four crew; be capable of being built by reasonably skilled amateurs; provide auxiliary power by an outboard motor that could be easily removed and stowed; and out-perform other sailboats in its class." More than 35 years of experience and construction of more than 1,250 Thunderbirds around the world have demonstrated that the 25.90-foot (7.89 m) Thunderbird class sailboat is a success on all accounts.
LOA (Length Overall)] 25' 11¾" (7.89 m)
LWL (Designed Waterline)] 20' 3"
Maximum Beam 7' 6½" (2.30 m)
Mast Height (above WL) 37' 10¼" (11.54 m)
Draft 4' 9½" (1.46 m)...
Sailing on Chuck's 26' MacGregor sailboat.
- MacGregor 26 Sailboat for Sale,
- MacGregor 26 S for Sale,
- MacGregor 65 Sailboats for Sale,
- MacGregor 26 Sailboat for Sale by Owner,
- MacGregor 26m Specifications,
- MacGregor 19 Review,
- Trailerable Sailboats with Cabins,
- 10 Best Small Sailboats,
2007 Macgregor 26M Powersailer
Now available for viewing at Blue Water Yachts this beautiful like new 2007 MacGregor 26M! Lovingly cared for and lots of recent additions and upgrades. This white hull MacGregor has a Suzuki 70 four stroke motor, newly upgraded sails, full enclosure ...
26' MacGregor 26
Description: MacGregor 26 is the famous big small cruiser/racer build more than 30.000 times. For information visit their homepage and see layouts, all details and videos. The offered boat is build in 1998 and still in very good condition inside and out.
2002 macgregor 26x
26' MACGREGOR 26X WITH TRAILER" T. L. SEA " ... 2002 MacGregor Trailer Photo 9 Photo 10 wheel steering . Sails Mast hight 28' above deck. 1-main. Jib, hank on. Macgregor Sailboat Manuals If you are looking for the book Macgregor sailboat manuals in pdf ...